Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff, Glamorgan

Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST15077881

Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff, Glamorgan LlandaffAllSaints_DSC3021_52A.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church(Anglican)

Church built as a chapel-of-ease to Llandaff Cathedral to the design of Kempson & Fowler 1890-1. The church suffered extensive war damage in 1941 and was rebuilt in 1953–5.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff, Glamorgan on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Christ with the Archangels Gabriel and Michael Christ with the Archangels Gabriel and Michael
firm/studio: Alfred L. Wilkinson
1954
Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff
east wall of the chancel
  Christ Blessing Children Christ Blessing Children
artist: Alfred L. Wilkinson
1955
Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff
east wall of the south chapel
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of All Saints, Llandaff North, Cardiff, Glamorgan height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021