Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire
Diocese of Monmouth (formerly: Llandaff)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: ST45429756
A medieval church, much restored 1863-64 by J.P. Seddon when the nave and chancel were rebuilt.
| Adoration of the Magi |
artist: Theodora Salusbury
1931Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire
east window of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021