Church of St Teilo, Brechfa, Carmarthenshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN52463024
Church built in 1893, to the design of the architect E.H. Lingen Barker, although the site is medieval. The earlier church stood close to the present church, and was demolished in 1907.
as architect: E. H. Lingen Barker
| The Risen Christ with St Teilo and St John the Baptist |
firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
about 1921Church of St Teilo, Brechfa, Carmarthenshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021