Church of St Tudwal, Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
Diocese of St Davids
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SM95530503
Medieval church restored in 1876, retaining much of its early stonework.
| The Adoration of the Magi |
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
about 0001-01-01 00:00:01Church of St Tudwal, Llanstadwell, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the chancel
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021