Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH72125812

Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy CapelCurig_DSC0229-71B.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church(Anglican)

Church built in 1884, close to the medieval church dedicated to Curig and Julitta. It was closed in 1992 and has been converted to domestic accommodation.

St Curig's Church website

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy on Google


Artworks at this site:
Christ in Majesty with Angels
designer: Clayton & Bell
firm/studio: Salviati & Co.
1884
Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy
chancel
  David    from    David and Jonathan David
from David and Jonathan

firm/studio: Morris & Co.
about 1933
Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy
south wall
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021