Church of the Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly

formerly in: Glamorgan


Diocese of Llandaff

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: ST14399415

Church (Anglican)

1855-57 by John Norton, at the expense of the Revd George Thomas, who became the first vicar.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of the Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: John Norton


Artworks at this site:
Resurrection and Ascension
about 1857
Church of the Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly
sanctuary
Nine Old Testament Scenes
about 1885
Church of the Holy Trinity, Ystrad Mynach, Caerphilly


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019