Gamon & Humphry

Partnership of Gilbert Percival Gamon and Godfrey Wood Humphry. Together they made stained glass at their studio in Fitzroy Square, London, in the early part of the twentieth century.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 53.



Your search found 2 results.
 Anna the Prophetess Anna the Prophetess
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1916
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave
 The Sower Soweth the Word The Sower Soweth the Word
firm/studio: Gamon & Humphry
1918
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
south wall of the nave




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017