Prinknash AbbeyStained glass studio established at Prinknash Abbey. The community at Prinknash moved there from Caldey in 1928, with Theodore Baily among their number, who had been working as an artist in various media including stained glass. Among the artists associated with Prinknash was Dom Charles Norris, who also worked at Buckfast Abbey and designed the east window in the Blessed Sacrament Chapel of Buckfast Abbey.
| Christ with the Elements of the Eucharist |
firm/studio: Prinknash Abbey
Church of the Holy Trinity, Tylorstown, Rhondda Cynon Taff
west wall of the nave
Browse list of people in the database
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019