Edmundson & Sons (1854-1890)

Stained glass firm established by Ralph Bolton Edmundson (died 1864), who had established the stained glass department at Pilkingtons. Starting his own studio in 1854 in Manchester, it continued as a family firm after his death.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 46.

Malcolm Seaborne, Victorian and Later Stained Glass Windows in Flintshire Churches (Mold: 1996), p. 8.



Your search found 2 results.
  Figure of Christ Figure of Christ
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse
  St John St John
firm/studio: Edmundson & Sons
1871
Christ Church, Talsarnau, Gwynedd
sanctuary apse




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017