A. W. Robinson (1888-1955)Stained glass designer. Arnold Wathen Robinson was apprenticed to Christopher Whall from 1906-1912, before working at The Glass House, Fulham. He worked with Edward Woore and undertook commissions for Joseph Bell & Son. Robinson subsequently bought the firm in 1923, and ran it until his death in 1955. His son, Geoffrey Robinson ran the firm until he retired in 1996.
Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 104.
Your search found 1 results.
| Virgin and Child with Christ as the Sower and the Good Shepherd |
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
artist: A. W. Robinson
Church of St Mary, Rogiet, Monmouthshire
east wall of the chancel
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017