Done & Davies (1859-1873)

Partnership of 'Glass Stainers, Painters and Glaziers' established in Shrewsbury by William Done and John Davies. They were pupils of Betton and Evans, and took over their workshops. They ended the partnership in April 1873, practicing independently, with William Done remaining at Wyle Cop, while John Davies moved to St Mary's Street, also in Shrewsbury.

Your search found 2 results.
  Christ with the Four Evangelists and Prophets Christ with the Four Evangelists and Prophets
firm/studio: Done & Davies
about 1867
Church of St Collen, Llangollen, Denbighshire
east wall
  Christ the Good Shepherd Christ the Good Shepherd
firm/studio: Done & Davies
probably about 1870
Church of St Erfyl, Llanerfyl, Powys
west wall of the nave




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017