Percy Bacon Brothers (about 1880-1934)

Stained glass studio established by the artist and sculptor Percy Bacon (1860-1935) at several addresses in London and the south east. While at Newman Street in London (1892-1909) he was joined by his two brothers.

Further reading

Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 6.



Your search found 5 results.
  The Good Samaritan The Good Samaritan
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
Church of St Caffo, Llangaffo, Anglesey
north wall of the nave
  St Nicholas and St John St Nicholas and St John
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
about 1920
Church of St Nicholas and St John, Monkton Priory, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave
  Solomon with a Model of the Temple and Attendant Figures Solomon with a Model of the Temple and Attendant Figures
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
about 1920
Church of St Nicholas and St John, Monkton Priory, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the north chancel chapel
  Hiram King of Tyre Hiram King of Tyre
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
about 1920
Church of St Nicholas and St John, Monkton Priory, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the north chancel chapel
  Boaz and Jachin Boaz and Jachin
firm/studio: Percy Bacon Brothers
about 1920
Church of St Nicholas and St John, Monkton Priory, Pembrokeshire
north wall of the north chancel chapel




Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017