Theodora Salusbury (1875-1956)Stained glass artist. Theodora Salusbury was a pupil of Karl Parsons at the Central School of Arts & Crafts in London in about 1910, and thereafter established her own studio in Kensington, London. She designed and painted her windows, but the firing and glazing were carried out by Lowndes & Drury at The Glass House, Fulham. Much of her work is found in her home county of Leicestershire. Some time during the 1920s or 30s she moved her studio to St Agnes in Cornwall. Information kindly provided by Peter Cormack.
Georgina Maltby and Andrew Loutit, Theodora Salusbury 1875-1956: Stained glass artist (2018).
| Adoration of the Magi |
artist: Theodora Salusbury
Church of St Peter, Newchurch, Monmouthshire
east window of the chancel
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018