Christ with the Doctors in the Temple
1891technique: stained glass
firm/studio: S. Belham & Co.
St Woolos Cathedral, Newport
The window is no longer extant, but its installation is recorded in The Builder (information kindly provided by Michael Belham). The window was formerly located in the south aisle, according to W.N. Johns' history of the church.
Click here for other artworks at this site
Click here for other works connected to S. Belham & Co.
W. N. Johns, History of the Church of S. Gwynllyw, Newport (W.N. Johns, 1891), p. 118.
View this object on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021