Salviati & Co. (established 1859)

Firm founded by Antonio Salviati with master glassmaker and mosaicist Lorenzo Radi in 1859 on the island of Murano, close to Venice. Salviati & Co. specialised in artistic glass and decorative mosaics.

The Salviati Architectural Mosaic Database


Search for further information about Salviati & Co. on Google

Your search found 3 results.
  The Last Supper with the Agnus Dei and the Pelican in her Piety The Last Supper with the Agnus Dei and the Pelican in her Piety
firm/studio: Salviati & Co.
probably 1860s
Church of St Mary the Virgin, Abbey Cwmhir, Powys
sanctuary
  The Crucifixion with Synagogue and Ecclesia The Crucifixion with Synagogue and Ecclesia
designer: John Hardman Powell
firm/studio: Salviati & Co.
1871
St Davids Cathedral, St Davids, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the choir
Christ in Majesty with Angels
designer: Clayton & Bell
firm/studio: Salviati & Co.
1884
Church of St Curig, Capel Curig, Conwy
chancel


Browse list of people in the database


Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021