Our Lady and the Holy Child

1942


Church of St Julius and St Aaron, St Julians, Newport
chancel

Dedication: Given by Fr. Cottrell in memory of his wife and dedicated by him on October 1st. 1942.




 


Click here for other artworks at this site

Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021