Church of All Saints, Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot
formerly in: Glamorgan
Diocese of Swansea & Brecon (formerly: St Davids)
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SN71890413
Church built 1885-6 on a new site, initially as a private chapel and memorial to William Gilbertson, by his son Arthur. It was subsequently transferred to the Representative Body of the Church in Wales by its trustees. Closed in about 1995.
| Rose Window |
firm/studio: probably Robert J. Newbery
about 1895now at: Pontardawe Heritage and Visitor Centre, Pontardawe, Neath Port Talbot
Pontardawe Heritage and Visitor Centre
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021