Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey

Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH363708361

Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey P1270678a.JPG Photo © Peter Jones

Photo © Peter Jones

larger image


Church (Anglican)

Church built to replace the medieval church of the same dedication.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey on Google


Artworks at this site:
  The Adoration of the Magi The Adoration of the Magi
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1905
Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  Christ Meeting Martha at the Gate of Bethany Christ Meeting Martha at the Gate of Bethany
1920
Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey
south wall of the nave
  Christ the Good Shepherd with St Cecilia and Dorcas Christ the Good Shepherd with St Cecilia and Dorcas
1949
Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey
south wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Afran, St Ieuan and St Sanan, Llantrisant, Anglesey height=

Photo © Peter Jones







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019