Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys

formerly in: Montgomeryshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SO026885
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Medieval church that underwent remodelling in 1864-5 by G.E. Street.

CPAT Historic Churches Survey

People associated with this site
   as architect: George Edmund Street


Artworks at this site:
  Scenes from Early Christian History Scenes from Early Christian History
1897
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
south wall of the south aisle chapel
  The Crucifixion and Last Supper The Crucifixion and Last Supper
firm/studio: Clayton & Bell
about 1865
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
east wall of the chancel
  The Resurrection The Resurrection
about 1900
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
north wall of the chancel
  The Ascension The Ascension
about 1900
Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys
north wall of the nave


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Llonio, Llandinam, Powys height=

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales



Other images of this site
Llandinam_MG_0392A.jpg



Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017