Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH763183
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Church built in 1895-8. Closed in 2003. Now in the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.


Search for further information about Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd on Google


People associated with this site
   as architect: Henry Wilson
   as patron: Louisa Tooth


Artworks at this site:
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
artist: Henry Wilson
about 1898
Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd
sanctuary
  Pulpit with Vine Motifs Pulpit with Vine Motifs
artist: Henry Wilson
1898
Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd
nave
  Plaque With the Lion of St Mark Plaque With the Lion of St Mark
artist: Henry Wilson
about 1895
Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd
west wall


Church of St Mark, Brithdir, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin



Other images of this site
_MG_4552.jpg



Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018