Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire

Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM86621540

Church (Anglican)

Rebuilt 1883-5 by E. H. Lingen Barker, the earlier church having become derelict. Only the font remains from this earlier church.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire on Google


Artworks at this site:
St Cecilia and the Virgin & Child
firm/studio: probably Robert J. Newbery
1920
Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire
west wall
Christ in the Carpenter's Workshop
artist: Christopher Charles Powell
1936
Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the nave
Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary and St John
firm/studio: Arthur J. Dix
1919
Church of St Madog, Haroldston West, Pembrokeshire
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021