Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SS767901

Church (Anglican)
Church built by F.R. Kempson in 1909-10.

Parish website

People associated with this site
   as architect: F. R. Kempson


Artworks at this site:
  Christ in Majesty with Virtues Christ in Majesty with Virtues
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1950
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi The Adoration of the Shepherds and the Magi
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1966
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
west wall
  Virgin and Child Virgin and Child
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1962
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the south aisle
  The Supper at Emmaus The Supper at Emmaus
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with the Woman of Samaria Christ with the Woman of Samaria
Church of St Agnes, Aberafan, Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot



Other sites at Aberafan, Port Talbot, Glamorgan
Church of St Mary

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017