Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey
Diocese of Bangor
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SH44706676
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Small medieval church with restoration by Harold Hughes and William G. Williams in 1936.
as architect: Harold Hughes
| The Adoration of the Shepherds |
designer: Francis Skeat
1956Church of St Mary, Llanfair-yn-y-Cwmwd, Anglesey
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021