Church of St Andrew, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SM968032
Chapel initially built in 1838 and rebuilt in Venetian Gothic by the architect Kedgwin William Ladd of Pembroke Dock.
| The Return of the Prodigal Son |
1882Church of St Andrew, Pembroke Dock, Pembrokeshire
south wall (behind the pulpit)
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021