Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot

formerly in: Glamorgan


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN870055
RCAHMW COFLEIN [new window]

Church (Anglican)
Church dating back to 1704, rebuilt in 1830. St Mary's was reopened in 2008 after refurbishment for use as a village hall as well as a place of worship.

Church website

Artworks at this site:
Christ the Good Shepherd with St Peter and St Paul
firm/studio: Joseph Bell & Son
Church of St Mary, Blaengwrach, Neath Port Talbot
east wall of the chancel


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017