Chapel of Our Lady and St Non, St Davids, Pembrokeshire
Diocese of Menevia
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SM75222435
Photo © Martin Crampinlarger image
Church (Roman Catholic)
Chapel built in 1934, designed by the local architect David Thomas. St Non's Chapel was built as a direct response to the resurgence of pilgrimage to St David's Cathedral by the Roman Catholic Church, located near to St Non's Well and a ruined medieval chapel on the cliffs, to the south of St Davids.
| Virgin and Child |
firm/studio: R. L. Boulton & Sons
about 1934Chapel of Our Lady and St Non, St Davids, Pembrokeshire
Photo © Martin Crampin
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021