Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion

formerly in: Cardiganshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN592799

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image

Church (Anglican)
Built 1909-10 by G.T. Bassett.

Artworks at this site:
  The Adoration of the Magi The Adoration of the Magi
1949
Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
(liturgical) east wall of the chancel
  The Crucifixion The Crucifixion
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1963
Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
liturgical south wall
  Christ in Glory with Angels Christ in Glory with Angels
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1953
Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
liturgical north wall
  The Flight to Egypt The Flight to Egypt
1949
Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion
liturgical north wall


View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Church of St Anne, Penparcau, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017