Church of St Eloi, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SM857266

Church (Anglican)
Rebuilt from ruin 1926-7 by John Coates Carter, and described as 'a beacon of Arts & Crafts sensitivity'. Screen, rood loft and reredos also by Carter. Church redundant, and now in the care of the Friends of Friendless Churches.

Artworks at this site:
Christ Reigning from the Cross with Angels
artist: John Coates Carter
about 1926-1927
Church of St Eloi, Llandeloy, Pembrokeshire
sanctuary






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017