Mounton Chapel, Mounton, Pembrokeshire

Diocese of St Davids

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SN08081326

Church (Anglican)

St Michael's Chapel, originally the parish church, dates back to at least the fifteenth century and was restored in the nineteenth century. The church is closed and is now derelict.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Mounton Chapel, Mounton, Pembrokeshire on Google


Artworks at this site:
  Annunciation, Virgin and Child and Visitation Annunciation, Virgin and Child and Visitation
designer: Heaton, Butler & Bayne
1909
now at: Church of St Martin, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the Lady Chapel (south aisle)
  The Annunciation The Annunciation
artist: Christopher Charles Powell
1940
now at: Church of St Martin, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the south aisle
View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021