Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd

formerly in: Merioneth


Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH69980038

Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd Pennal_DSC1713A.jpg Photo © Martin Crampin

Photo © Martin Crampin

larger image


Church (Anglican)

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd on Google


Artworks at this site:
Crucifixion
artist: Karel Lek
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
Good Shepherd
artist: Roy Watts
1994
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
St Peter Breaking His Chains
artist: Griff Owen
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
  The Ascension The Ascension
firm/studio: Holland & Holt
1872
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
east wall of the chancel
  Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers Christ Blessing Children Brought by their Mothers
firm/studio: Ward & Hughes
1893
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave
  The New Jerusalem The New Jerusalem
firm/studio: Powell & Sons (Whitefriars) Ltd
designer: Ernest Penwarden
1923
Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd
south wall of the nave


Church of St Peter Ad Vincula, Pennal, Gwynedd height=

Photo © Martin Crampin







Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019