Church of the Holy Trinity, Llandudno, Conwy

formerly in: Caernarfonshire


N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Place OS Grid Ref: SH7881

Church (Anglican)

Artworks at this site:
Reredos
designer: Harold Hughes
firm/studio: Bridgeman & Sons
1939
Church of the Holy Trinity, Llandudno, Conwy
chancel



Other sites at Llandudno, Caernarfonshire
St John's Methodist Church





Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2017 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2017