Priory Church of St Mary and St Illtyd, Caldey Island, Pembrokeshire
N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.
Site OS Grid Ref: SS14089630
Thirteenth-century priory church. Restored 1897-99 at the expense of the Revd William Done Bushell, a master at Harrow School, who purchased the island in 1897. He sold it to the Benedictines in 1906.
| Incised Panels |
about 1897-1910Priory Church of St Mary and St Illtyd, Caldey Island
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021