Church of St Seiriol, Holyhead, Anglesey

Diocese of Bangor

N.B.Position of marker is approximate and does not necessarily show the exact location of the site.

Site OS Grid Ref: SH24418266

Church(Anglican)

Church built in 1853-4. Following structural problems, the church was demolished in 1992.

view on the National Monuments Record (COFLEIN)

view on the Church Heritage Cymru website


Search for further information about Church of St Seiriol, Holyhead, Anglesey on Google


Artworks at this site:
The Crucifixion with the Virgin Mary, St John and Welsh Saints
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
1919
Church of St Seiriol, Holyhead, Anglesey
east wall of the chancel
  Christ with a Boy Scout Christ with a Boy Scout
firm/studio: Celtic Studios
1982
now at: Church of St Cybi, Holyhead, Anglesey
north wall of the north aisle

Other sites at Holyhead, Anglesey
Church of St Cybi

View this site on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue






Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021