J. M. Porter (1863-1942)Architect, John Merry Porter moved to Colwyn Bay as a child, and trained as an architect in Manchester. He returned to Colwyn Bay and worked with others in partnership, including Lawrence Booth, Thomas Chadwick and Charles Ernest Elcock. His practice became known as J.M. Porter & Co. from about 1912 until its closure in 1973.
See biography at Dictionary of Scottish Architects.
as architect: Church of St Andrew, Colwyn Bay , Conwy
There are no artworks in the database associated with this person.
Browse list of people in the database
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019