Paley & Austin (1867-1916)Architectural practice established in Lancaster by Edward Graham Paley (who had been chief assistant to John Douglas and Hubert James Austin (who had trained with Gilbert Scott). The practice was subsequently known as Paley, Austin & Paley when Paley's son Henry Anderson Paley joined the firm, and then Austin & Paley in 1895 when the elder Paley died.
Scottish Architects website
as architect: Church of St Mary, Betws-y-coed , Conwy
There are no artworks in the database associated with this person.
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019