H. G. Murray (1852–1929)

Henry G. Murray was a designer associated with J.P. Seddon who worked as a designer for S. Belham & Co..

Further reading

William Waters, Damozels and Deities: Pre-Raphaelite Stained Glass 1870–1898 (Abbots Morton: Seraphim, 2017), p. 345.




Search for further information about H. G. Murray on Google

Your search found 1 results.
The Crucifixion and the Resurrection
firm/studio: S. Belham & Co.
artist: H. G. Murray
about 1882
Church of St Peter, Lampeter Velfrey, Pembrokeshire
east wall of the south aisle


Browse list of people in the database


View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021