David Brandon (1813-1897)Victorian architect working in the Gothic Revival style. Under the patronage of Lord Cawdor, he undertook a number of church restorations in south Pembrokeshire.
Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Pembrokeshire (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2004), p. 59.
as architect: Church of St Mary, Carew Cheriton , Pembrokeshire
as architect: Church of St David, Merthyr Tydfil , Merthyr Tydfil
as architect: Church of St Nicholas, Penally , Pembrokeshire
as architect: Church of St Mary, Tenby , Pembrokeshire
as architect: Church of St Michael and All Angels, Castlemartin , Pembrokeshire
There are no artworks in the database associated with this person.
Browse list of people in the database
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019