Luxford Studios (established 1946)Stained glass family firm founded by three brothers (Thomas, Frank and Harold) in New Barnet in 1946. The studio continues today under the leadership of Peter Luxford, and has relocated to Devon under the name of Luxford Stained Glass.
Joyce Little, Stained Glass Marks and Monograms (London: National Association of Decorative and Fine Art Societies, 2002), p. 82.
| Virgin and Child, St Elizabeth and the Young John the Baptist |
firm/studio: Luxford Studios
Church of St Seiriol, Penmon, Anglesey
south wall of the chancel
Browse list of people in the database
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019