Prothero and PhillottArchitectural practice based in Cheltenham. Henry Allen Prothero (1848-1906) and George Henry Phillott (c.1851-1926) joined the firm of John Middleton and his son in about 1883. They were joined by L.W. Barnard in 1893, who eventually took over the firm in 1919.
as architect: Church of St David, Carreg-wen , Pembrokeshire
as architect: Church of St David, Capel Dewi , Ceredigion
as architect: Church of the Holy Trinity, Aberaeron , Ceredigion
as architect: Christ Church, Prestatyn , Flintshire
as architect: Church of St Mary, Kidwelly , Carmarthenshire
There are no artworks in the database associated with this person.
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019