Frederick Preedy (1820-1898)Worcestershire architect and designer associated with Butterfield and the ecclesiologists. His windows were made by George Rogers between 1850 until 1853, although he became dissatisfied with Rogers' work, and began to make his own glass. His work includes windows in the cathedrals of Worcester, Gloucester and Ely.
J. Knowles, 'Glass-Painters 1750-1850 (Part III)' in The Journal of Stained Glass, vol. XIII no. 3 (31 January 1966), 516.
Michael Kerney, The Stained Glass of Frederick Preedy (1820-1898): A Catalogue of Designs (London: Ecclesiological Society, 2001).
as architect: Church of St Stephen, Old Radnor , Powys
Your search found 1 results.
| The Resurrection |
designer: Frederick Preedy
Church of St Teilo, Merthyr Mawr, Bridgend
east wall of the chancel
Browse list of people in the database
View this record on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue
This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2018 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information
Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2018