The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb

  The Three Marys Visit the Empty Tomb

Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales

larger image

about 1898-1900

Two-light window.

technique: stained glass

firm/studio: A. L. Moore & Son

Church of St David, Carreg-wen, Pembrokeshire
south wall of the chancel





 

This artwork is indexed under the following main subject(s):
for other works containing these subjects please click on the links.


Click here for other artworks at this site
Click here for other works connected to A. L. Moore & Son

References

Thomas Lloyd, Julian Orbach and Robert Scourfield, The Buildings of Wales: Pembrokeshire (New Haven/London: Yale University Press, 2004), p. 278.




View this object on the Stained Glass in Wales Catalogue


Photo © Martin Crampin, Imaging the Bible in Wales


Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2019 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2019