Search the database

You searched for:   subject=red
Your search found 41 results.
  The Tree of Jesse The Tree of Jesse
artist: Helen Whittaker
2016
Church of St Mary, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire
east wall of the north aisle chapel (Lewis Chapel)
  Crossing the Red Sea    from    Set of Windows Depicting the Exodus Crossing the Red Sea
from Set of Windows Depicting the Exodus

artist: Paul Quail
about 1984
Church of the Blessed Sacrament, Gorseinon, Swansea
north west wall
 The Martyrs praise Thee    from    Te Deum Windows The Martyrs praise Thee
from Te Deum Windows

firm/studio: James Powell & Sons
designer: James Hogan
designer: J. W. Brown
1911
Bangor Cathedral, Bangor, Gwynedd
north wall of the north aisle
  The Sacred Hearts of Christ and Mary    from    Christ, Virgin Mary and Saints The Sacred Hearts of Christ and Mary
from Christ, Virgin Mary and Saints

firm/studio: William Wailes
1852
St Beuno's Jesuit Spirituality Centre, Tremeirchion, Denbighshire
sanctuary of the chapel
  The Crucifixion with Panels from the Seven Sacraments The Crucifixion with Panels from the Seven Sacraments
restorer: C.E. Kempe
about 1500, restored in 1876
Church of St Tyrnog, Llandyrnog, Denbighshire
east wall of the north nave
Christ Appearing to St Thomas
firm/studio: John Hardman & Co.
probably late nineteenth century
Church of St Mary, Monmouth, Monmouthshire
north wall of the nave
  Christ Healing the Sick Christ Healing the Sick
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe & Co Ltd
about 1907
Church of St Giles, Wrexham
south wall of the south aisle
  Virgin and Child with St James, St John and St Winefride Virgin and Child with St James, St John and St Winefride
firm/studio: C.E. Kempe
1890
Church of St Cynfarch and St Mary, Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd, Denbighshire
south wall
  The Holy Family    from    Sacred Heart and Holy Family The Holy Family
from Sacred Heart and Holy Family

Church of St Winefride, Holywell, Flintshire
(liturgical) east wall of the nave
  St Catherine, St James the Great, St Laurence and a Bishop St Catherine, St James the Great, St Laurence and a Bishop
restorer: J. Bell
early sixteenth century, restored in 1877
Church of St Asaph and St Cyndeyrn, Llanasa, Flintshire
east wall of the north nave


Arts & Humanities Research Council - project sponsorsNational Library of Wales - project partnerUniversity of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies - project partnerUniversity of Wales Trinity Saint David - project organiser

This database and its contents are copyright © 2008-2021 by University of Wales Trinity Saint David, unless otherwise noted. Copyright information

Database, software and website development by Technoleg Taliesin Cyf. © 2008-2021